25 December, 2011

How I Increase To 600+ Twitter Followers (With Proof) By 10 minutes Per Day ?

Increasing the twitter followers is one of the goal of my blog. I tried many ways to increase the followers, more important i tried natural ways. Do that increased by followers ? Yes, but the results are not as expected, it takes hardly more time to search for related people and to get them follow me. Here is a method which worked for me to increase the twitter followers from 200 to 600+ within a month.

Aim To Increase Followers.

For growing blogs, its definitely a tough job to get more twitter followers. Because many people will follow, only if you have many followers or simply saying, your twitter account should look matured. For beginners, many people don’t believe in following you (because your account is not matured). This was the case i realized when i have less than 200 followers.
Finally, i took a resolution and aimed to get 500 followers within a month. To frankly tell, i spend only 10 minutes per day. Even i don’t find much time for writing a blog post, for me its tough to spend time. So i decided to spend 10 minutes per day for Twitter, only to increase my followers.

How I Increased Followers ?

I used a tool (don’t worry i am not selling any products) which helped to find more followers. More interestingly, i am able to find more followers who are related to my niche. The end result, i gained targeted followers who are interested in my topic. That’s Buzzom, an online tool which helps you to organize/manage your twitter account. I felt, its very simple to operate buzzom and you could simply login with your existing Twitter account (you don’t need to register).
It has the option to Follow your followers, Grow your followers, Reciprocate follow and much more. I am more interested with Growing followers.
What I did ?
As mentioned, i spent only 10 minutes per day by doing the following:
  • Click the Grow button.
  • Buzzom lists the followers who are related to your niche/market.
  • Manually select followers who have good profile.
  • Follow them.
  • Repeat the steps…
So every day, i followed many people (say 20-100+) and i found at least 50% of them are following back. Every day i gained followers and once in a week, i will clean my list (i will delete those who are not following me). So in a month time, i increased my twitter followers from 200 to 600+ by just spending 10 minutes per day.

Proof On Twitter Followers.

To make this post valid/true, i have shared the proof which shows, how the number of twitter followers had grown in a month ? From the day, i started doing this, you could see spikes in number of followers. If you see the graph, on 10th of July i have gained +123 followers (in one day itself).
Proof: Increase in Twitter Followers
Proof: Increase in Twitter Followers
I am planning to repeat these step again. Now I am aiming to increase my Twitter followers by 1000+ within a month (i will try to spend more than 10 minutes per day). Also, i found there are sites which sells twitter followers but i don’t believe in them and i don’t want to spend money for this too.
  • Interestingly, the traffic coming from Twitter had increased to this blog when compared to last month.
  • And more interesting, Twitter traffic spends more time on this blog, (avg: 4+ minutes more than Search traffic) that means Quality traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment